Friday, September 24, 2010

Revamp.

I have so much to share! My brain's being talkative lately ;) I shall bring this blog into life and put my day to day journeys and insights that are worth sharing and some things I just couldn't keep to myself. I've been thinking too much for tara-na.com and it boxed me cause it's a niche blog for food and travel. I couldn't just share stuff about random things in there all of a sudden! I would just be destroying it's purpose. So here, let's talk about random stuff here. I have no money now to buy a new domain and there's no hope mom's gonna get me one.  So yeah, I guess I could get used to blogger after quite some time. I want to share a lot of things and I need another blog to keep and this is it. :) ericaorange.blogspot.com <3

No comments:

Post a Comment