Monday, April 5, 2010

The School Year has officially ended...for them and not for me!


*Sigh* 2 more weeks of school for me. My sister just graduated from Highschool last March 28. Highschool has officially ended for her. And just this morning, she had her report card already! As for me, I still have 2 more weeks to go. This week is officially the hell week. That point in time when students cram for their class requirements just before finals week. *Sigh*

And to top it off, I could really feel that the school year has officially ended for most schools and universities. Buses bound to Manila from Cavite normally reaches Lawton. But now, they don't anymore; turn at Vito Cruz! Which is beneficial to me because it so near DLSU already. And the buses are not crowded anymore. On the other hand, I am fully aware that there are no more students at Taft, except for us! And oh, before I forgot to mention...there are no more student rates anymore!! - from 22 to 28 pesos *huhuhu*

No comments:

Post a Comment